Tuesday 9 October 2012

My latest poetry collection

I have provisionally finished the print book version of "Spiritual Peace". It is currently set to "private access", but has technically been published, and my own copy is in the post, so hopefully, the book will be available soon. The eBook version is "out there" already, price £1.50 - but this has a "standard cover". The print book cover features images by my husband, which I have selected and arranged on the page, using Lulu's software. I also used one of Colin's images for the cover of "Inside My Mind".

I might adjust the theme and direction of my proposed third Lulu poetry collection. Hopefully, I will be able to say more about this project soon.

My recent poetry can be read on my Tripod website or my poetry blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment