Friday 5 October 2012

Poetry books

I shall hopefully soon be working on the cover for my forthcoming poetry collection, "Spiritual Peace". This collection contains poems written at various points during my personal spiritual and emotional journey. I have already made "Spiritual Peace" available in eBook format, and the eBook can be downloaded, through Lulu.com - price, £1.50.

A print book, "Inside My Mind", containing many of my poems written in 2012 (August or earlier), was published on 25/09/12, and is also available through Lulu.com. The current price is £4.00, plus £3.99 for postage and packing. There is not currently an eBook version of "Inside My Mind".

My third Lulu print book is in the very early stages, but will focus upon mental and emotional health related themes. Once "Spiritual Peace" is "out there" as a print book, I will be able to concentrate more upon this project.

I did also produce several other eBooks, partly in order to get used to how the Lulu software worked. These are all available to download, free of charge, through Lulu. Titles are: "Truth and Lies", "The Carousel of Dreams", "Colours of Pain", "So Quietly" and "Random Poems of a Crazy Insomniac".

No comments:

Post a Comment